Choosing Sports Clubhouses to help deliver your project
- We offer a complete design and then project manage package so there is one single professional services point of contact throughout the project
- We work with the best companies and suppliers at the best rates formed over years of working in this industry
- We have a passion for sport and club life having grown up as players and then becoming captains, chairmen and even presidents of sports clubs and leagues in the UK. Consequently, we know what lies at the heart of clubs, how committees think, and how difficult it is in the current climate to sustain participation in sport.
- We are all specialist consultants or directors in our own fields.
- We are design led which allows for a greater focus on design, financial management and business model planning
- Full consultancy package including planning, building control, energy reports and project management
In order to offer our clients a complete and very flexible professional services package we are able to break our services into various procurement options to suit your requirements including:
- A complete turnkey professional services package. Effectively we ‘join the Committee’ and work with you throughout the project from inception to handover. This would incorporate all of the required professional services.
- Taking on just the feasibility design stage
- Taking on just the planning professional services stage
- Taking on just the detailed design stage
- Taking on just the project management stage
About our Pavilions and Clubhouses
- Available in a variety of constructive forms. They vary from traditional timber frame to contemporary eco-style to standard bricks and mortar construction. We design the clubhouse that looks and feels right for each club.
- Our years of construction experience means that we know how to design buildings that are inexpensive to construct
- We design predominantly pre-fabricated as these are extremely quick to construct which is essential when clubs want to minimise lost income and when building during the winter
- Expertly designed with over 35 years of practical sports design experience in the team specialising in the delivery of pavilions and clubhouses
- Designed to meet governing body standards
- Sustainable, energy efficient and with fantastic heat retention which will dramatically reduce your whole life costs and energy bills
- Very low ongoing maintenance requirements